Saturday, August 11, 2012

Back home and likeing it.

Can't believe it.
Mirror Lake
I don't know how I get so far behind.  It has been an exciting time these last few months.  I have been more places, met more people, and experienced more blessing in the last six months than I can fully articulate.  It is nice to be the child of the king of Kings.  I will try to give some pics that will just bring you up to date.  I am home for a week more then I'm off to the races again.  It was great this last week to see people who have really been limited in their scope of opportunity to be empowered to believe that there is more out their for them than they ever imagined.  God has a huge plan for each of us that we limit so much by our own inability to see and envision His huge greatness.  I'm sooooo grateful for the people God has put in my life to expand my understanding and vision of the possibilities in this short life.  It is soooo fulfilling when that same God uses me to help someone else see the possibilities.  Ya know, I don't know if you ever heard this before, life is short!  We only get one shot at it!  You can't relive yesterday and you only get one shot at today!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO Keep your eyes and ears open, in all your ways acknowledge Him, and let the journey continue!  I really do love ALL of you.  Thanks for loving me in spite of me.  
Building half way there.
The reason we go!
David

No comments:

Post a Comment