Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Time is ticking away!!!!!!

Hey guy's,
time is flying these days. I was in a conference all day yesterday with some great friends and about 1500 others. We concentrated on momentum more than anything else. One of the things that was brought out is that momentum is forward motion fueled by a series of wins. As I thought of that I was reminded that I start each new day brand new. Therefore I can begin each day with a naturally inherent momentum fueled through the day by the wins that come by choosing to make productive choices and avoiding the unproductive choices.
Well my life is moving so fast right now, but in a good way. My future son in law, Corbin, graduated with honors from ENSU Saturday, Ashley got hit in the mouth with a putt putt golf ball but still has all of her teeth, Kayla has "friends" coming this weekend, and Garrett is still playing baseball, racquetball, and excited about going to see the Rangers beat the Yankees Tuesday.
Well for me, May is just about over, Fielder events are going well, [I'm preaching May 31 in the 11:00 service] Camps are about to get started, and life is a blast. To be honest, I could not even think of anything that could be better than life!!!!!! It's great as long as you take time to live it. I do wish I could connect with you guy's a little more but hey, we are still here so let's keep moving, and see if we end up on the same train some day! Love you all and can't wait to see ya! Live fast, time is short!
David

No comments:

Post a Comment