Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Back in the USA

Hey everyone. I am back on the ground in the good ole USA today. I have the fortune of a night in the city an my way back from Venezuela. It was a great trip and there were exciting things that took place. Not only did the wedding go incredibly well[until 5am] but i was able to visit with friends in Venezuela, Aruba, and in New York. In addition, I have been able to meet a considerable number of new acquaintances along the way. On Sunday morning, after only three hours sleep, I preached at my home and original church, Alpha y Omega. Not only were we able to watch several go through a life changing encounter with the Lord, but the church experienced a tremendous time of renewal and excitement about their future. You had to be there, but it was incredible. Here is a short clip of the wedding. I am on my way home early in the morning and can not wait to spend six whole weeks at home with my family. I will include some of the girls activities and Garrett's baseball in the days to come. Until then, Cuidate, live fast and know THE TIME IS SHORT!!!!!!! Love you all.
David

No comments:

Post a Comment