Saturday, July 28, 2012

In Nairobi! Eldoret tomorrow.

One day Catch of Halibut
Hey all, Jimmy and I have made it to Nairobi.  Nick Nunes is safely here from South Africa and the rest of the team is in the air we hope.  Jared Steele Plane was late leaving Newark and  he had not arrived as of the last word I got from Joe but hopefully he was able to connect and is not still in Zurich.  Here is picture of Jimmy and I outside London at Abbots Thorpe airbase where his father was stationed during WWII.  My internet is not good here and will be non existent starting tomorrow, but I will put updates as soon as I can.  Hey we are truly living fast today.  There are many exciting things going on.  I will also post another pic of the guy's fishing.  Love you all, stay tuned.  See ya soon hopefully!  
Jimmy and David at Abbotts-Thorpe Air Base
Joe, Jake, and Luke in Brussels

David on the Thames
David

No comments:

Post a Comment