Tuesday, May 01, 2012

HOME FROM CHINA

Wang Jun Long and Xian
Hey all, just an update.  I am home now for the first time in a while!  Since January  I have spent 63 days out of this country and 58 in this country.  That is crazy.  Since January I have had the opportunity to be in Kenya, Mexico, Chile, Dubai UAE, Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, and China.  Wow, I am soooo tired.  In the pic are my friends Wang Jun Long and Wang Jun Xing.  They are two great brothers who work with their Dad, Mom, and Long's wife in the Muslim market in XIAN.  I have known them for three years now, and this trip came to know them as brothers instead of just friends.  What a life I live.  It is purely by the grace of God.  I did get to visit with about 30 or so friends who are leaders in their community groups in China.  It was a blast.  It never could have happened without my friends Jabez and Ester who translated for me during the trip.  Sorry I could not keep you up to date during the trip, for some reason my blog is blocked in China and I could not access it.  Ok, I have to move, but wanted to touch base with you and let you know what's up!!!!!!  Stay in touch, keep life in gear, and remember, you only get one shot at this.  It goes faster than we think!  Love you all.
David

No comments:

Post a Comment