Wednesday, April 04, 2012

2nd night in Patoki a real fun night



It was a great night in Patoki.  The crowd was interactive and the atmosphere was eclectic.  Azeem is an amazing translator.  My style is so totally different than the preaching style of the staid British style they are used too.  Yet, Azeem is natural and proficient.  He is a gift from the Lord.  Shehrazer and Sherman had the crowd engaged through a diverse and often time unbalanced approach to the music, yet it just all worked.  I spoke about how the Lord wants to free us rather than bind us through such human conditioning as religion or personal ambition.  It was exciting to watch the people absorb His words.  I have included a couple of videos for those interested  just to see how it works.  You will really love the clothes.  Joe shared his whole testimony last night and God used it to speak to those who thought they were through.  Trace and Kevin enjoyed the worship, crowd and a few little "moves" themselves, while Kevin worked to try to keep Trace single and unmarried.

It was an interesting reality last night as storms and tornadoes swept our home area.  While many worry about our time in Pakistan, the real danger was in Arlington.  I guess we just need to make sure we are where we were built to be and let the Lord decide the number of our days! Personally, I would prefer blown up in Pakistan over blown around in Arlington!  Ha Ha!  Hey I love everyone who follows.  You are all such diverse people from so many different genres.  You are what makes my life colorful and great!  Take care, Cuidate, and know your loved.  Gotta run!  Life is passing me by.  I am missing my family, it always happens about now.  It will make the reunion great in a few! Insha Allah ( means if God is willing in Arabic[or Aramaic, not sure, actually both] ) Ha Ha!  I am soooo stupid!  Ha   Hey check out Proverbs 30 :2  It was written about me! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment