Thursday, March 29, 2012

1st day on the streets of Lahore!

Hey all, as you are waking across the pond, we are back at the room getting ready for our first service in Phool Nagar.  We had a day of getting acquainted with the area, purchasing some traditional dress, and McDonald's!  I am attaching some pictures of the group on the streets and Kevin's new best friend.  You must ask him the story.  Tonight we will experience our first time of sharing our love and purpose to a large group in Pakistan.  I hope to have pics and video as soon as it's over.  If not it should be on by morning.  Hey all, today, March 29, is my wife Debbie's birthday.  Please send her a wish for me.  I have missed a lot of those "special" days for her and for the kiddos. It is the hardest  part of what God let's me do.   I have to admit, my call is not too hard, but this is the hardest! :)   She is the reason I can do it.  Please love her for it.  Love you all and praying for you.  Live it today, you don't get this one again.  
USA Team TSEA

Kevin's new BFF
David

No comments:

Post a Comment